Thursday, July 21, 2011

Twitter.

A little late in the week for me to be starting my Twitter account, but this week has been pretty busy on many levels. Unfortunately, now I am struggling with my Twitter account and having a tough time adjusting to it. Thanks to the Blackboard discussion, I was able to put up a link on my Wiki for my Twitter page, and I was able to arrange my Twitter page to my liking, but I cannot figure out how to link Facebook or my Blog, or link my Twitter to any of those. I'm not really sure what else to do for my Twitter; I've never used it before, and I'm a little hesitant about it, but I'll have to get over that to succeed in the course I'm taking (which requires we use it). Does anyone else from my class think they could help me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment